The operator is in accordance with the Section 6 of Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended by Rinoparts s.r.o. , ID 36392642, with its registered office at Priemyselná 16, Žilina 010 01, Slovak Republic.
What information we collect
We collect information solely for a clearly defined purpose. This purpose always complies with the applicable legal regulations and international treaties to which the Slovak Republic is bound and exclusively in a manner consistent with good morals. We collect personal information to the extent necessary to meet the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded between the seller and the buyer, the subject of which is the delivery of the ordered goods at an agreed purchase price in accordance with § 10 par. Article 3 b) Act. no. 122/2013 Z.z. without the consent of the person concerned.
We will store the name and surname (company name) of the buyer (name and surname of the contact person who issued the order for the legal person), billing address, delivery address, phone, e-mail of the buyer's contact person and legal entity identification data.
The Buyer acknowledges that his or her personal data will be made available to or provided to a third party (eg a carrier) in order to fulfill the Seller's obligations under the Purchase Agreement.
As a seller, we provide personal information about buyers in the scope of the name and surname (business name), delivery address, telephone number, and the total price of the order to the third party, which ensures the delivery of the order to the buyer, in order to meet the seller's obligations under the purchase contract.
While visiting our site, we will record your IP address assigned to you by your service provider for the necessary time only.
We always strive to avoid violating the fundamental rights and freedoms and the legitimate interests of the persons concerned, in particular the violation of their right to human dignity or other unjustified interference with their right to privacy.
Based on this, we collect personal data
We process personal data only:
* on the basis of a directly enforceable legally binding act of the European Union,
* on the basis of an international treaty which the Slovak Republic is bound to,
* under the Personal Data Protection Act,
* under a special law,
* subject to the consent of the person concerned.
If we process personal data on the basis of consent, we ensure that personal data is processed only in the scope and manner specified in the consent and at the same time offer the opportunity to revoke the consent.
How we use the collected information
For the purpose of:
* records of buyer's orders,
* closed purchase contracts,
* issuing invoices and other tax documents,
* the seller's marketing activities (sending business notifications of events, news, e-mail discounts) if the buyer has given his / her consent to the order,
* applying discounts to buyers,
* shipment of the ordered goods to the buyer at the place of delivery,
* solution of potential complaints by buyers,
* adjusting our offer according to demand,
Transparency and choice
We have constant control over the information we collect. You can, for example:
* Control the scope of personal data we process.
* Request to end sending information that you are not interested in.
* Update your personal information
* Revoke consent to the processing of personal data
If this information is inaccurate, we try to offer you the opportunity to update or remove it immediately, except when we need to keep this information for legitimate business or legal reasons.
Security of collected information
We work hard to protect our company from unauthorized access and unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information we store. In this context, we have adopted comprehensive security measures that we are constantly trying to improve.
We thoroughly monitor the processes of collection, storage and information processing, including physical security measures.
Access to personal information is restricted to employees of our company who need to know this information in order to process it for our company and who are contractually bound by a strict duty of confidentiality, and in the event of a breach of this commitment they may be penalized and terminated.
The person concerned has the right, upon written request, to require from the operator:
* confirmation whether or not personal data about it is processed,
* in a generally understandable form of information on the processing of personal data in the information system in the range - the identity of the operator or intermediary, the purpose of the processing of personal data, the list or scope of personal data and any supplementary information necessary for the person concerned to guarantee his /
* in a generally understandable form accurate information about the source from which it obtained its personal data for the processing,
* in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data processed,
* correcting or liquidating your incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed,
* the destruction of its personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if they are the subject of processing, official documents containing personal data, they may request their return,
* to liquidate its personal data that is being processed, if there has been a violation of the law,
* Blocking her personal data to revoke consent before expiry of her validity if the operator processes personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
The person concerned has the right to object to the operator on the basis of a written request to:
* the processing of its personal data as foreseenThe person concerned has the right to object to the operator on the basis of a written request to:
* the processing of his or her personal data which he or she considers to be or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his consent and requesting their liquidation,
* the use of personal data in the scope of title, name, surname, address for direct marketing in postal service
* Providing personal data in the scope of title, name, surname, address for direct marketing purposes.